You're not only one to fall.


Being an ingenuous pedestrian, I stepped out of the boundaries to explore the world. With full of vigour and vitality, I began to walk in the total darkness. I never felt that galvanized before & approached intrepidly.

Oh my God! What a view it was. I saw a glow, shining brightly like nothing else. What could it be? I was so stunned and excited about it, I started running after it. And I saw it, it was a diamond. I got tenacious and couldn’t hold myself back. I decided to pick it up. It was hard. But I decided to take it any how, at any cost. I worked hard on it, invested lot of my energy. Ah and finally! I got it. I jumped jubilantly, jumped as high as never before.

Wait, what just happened? No way, I couldn’t believe. My hand got badly hurt and was bleeding like hell. The pain was copious, I couldn’t bear.

What exactly went wrong? I wasn’t able to figure it out. I fell. I cried.

It wasn’t shining anymore. I had a closer look, and there it was. It wasn’t diamond, but a piece of broken wine bottle. It hurt me in every sense. I was lying there alone, devastated, helpless. I wished somebody would come and lifted me up. Nobody came. After some time, I acknowledged that nobody is going to come and was completely forlorn.

After some time, the wound was partially healed. I learned that only I can help me and nobody else. I tried to lift myself up, but fell down. I felt to wait. But I knew waiting is dead end. More I would have waited, more passive I would have become. I decided to not at all take any break. I tried to pick myself up again, but my hand couldn’t bear pressure and fell again. I tried again and failed again. I knew that, not trying to get up because of failure could have ledto my death. It was all about my whole life. I wanted to live desperately. I kept trying and kept falling. I told myself that even if I die, I will die trying and not
lying there on the ground and expecting somebody to help me.

The forgotten self-esteem and dignity revoked. I was no longer afraid to die; I just didn’t want to let myself down in my own eyes.

I did it. I got up, dusted myself off and moved forward, this time with
clearer vision and a lot more temperance.

2 comments:

Intuition and Business

Everyone makes many mistakes in business. But one does not have to beat himself up about them, in fact he has to be greatful to have made th...